Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Well I finally graduated! I have spent the past 2 years working all day and going to class at night. It has been rough, to say the least. But now I am finished and officially have my Masters of Arts in Teaching Early Childhood Education. Looking back on the past 2 years of school, it seems like it flew by! But being in the moment each of those grueling nights in class, it seemed to creep by slowly. I couldn't have completed this program without the support of my sweet hubby. He was SO supportive and helpful every step of the way. He would cook dinners for me on the nights I had class and sit with me while I ate when I got home. He took over the grocery shopping and cleaning of the house on the days/nights when I had a huge project or paper. Brian listened to my many stories of complaint and always had sweet words of encouragement for me. To sum it up, if I didn't have Brian in my life, I truly do not think I could have endured the past 2 years of school. Thanks babe!
my school friends - Jill, Lisa, Reese, me, Lauren
my love
my fam - also SUPER supportive (helping me with projects & ideas)
my school bff & twin... we met on day 1 and were instant bffs

No comments:

Post a Comment