Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hilton Head Island... typical

We took our annual family vacation to Hilton Head Island. I have been vacationing here with my family since I was a tiny tot and really love it. Brian has come with my family for the past 3-4 years. We had a lot of fun this summer and discovered some new restaurants. Let's be honest, going to the beach is all about laying out and eating. Two of my favorite things. If you travel to HHI, you must eat at my top 2: Red Fish & Tapas. We spent most of our nights either watching movies or playing games--> Apples to Apples, Loaded Questions, Mexican Train, Bananagrams, etc. We LOVE games and I love that my family plays together. Here are some pics from our trip...
dinner at Crazy Crab - my least favorite... a little too "kid-friendly"
Red Fish - one of our top 2 favorites on the island
Tapas - our new discovery this year...
I love my family.
Chart House... formerly known as Charlie's
Kiki and Gwen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment