Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quick Update

Quick update... I ended up taking a full-time teaching position at a private school here in Atlanta. I am teaching 2nd grade!!! This is my dream job and I am a HUGE fan of this age. They still love school, they haven't reached that sassy stage yet, and they are always trying to impress their teacher (me!). In 2nd grade, we learn a lot of really fun things --> life cycle (we get to hatch our own baby chicks in an incubator!), fractions, money, etc. Needless to say, I am SO happy and so blessed to have found a great school that wanted me. I am now in my third week of teaching, exhausted out of my mind, but enjoying every moment of it. I sleep A LOT less and cry A LOT more, but my 20 little munchkins make it all worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment