Sunday, January 23, 2011

ZTA Love!

I have the most wonderful ZTA family and I truly am so blessed to have these girls in my life. Here is the breakdown:
Mary Morlino Craft - my great grandbig
Lacey Dunlap Amos - my grandbig
Julie Martin Douglass - my Big
me
Kate Medley McGregor - my Little
Whitney Osteen - my grandlittle
Alyssa Thornton - my great grandlittle

I have kept in touch with these girls over the years and it always SO fun to get to see them! Here are a few pics from the past...






I had brunch with Kate and Julie (who is also pregnant, 6 weeks behind me) last weekend here in Atlanta. We ate at J Christopher's (YUM!) and had tons to catch up on. I am so so happy to have these two girls as my Big and Little! ZLAM for sure!!! Here are a few pics from our brunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment