Sunday, January 23, 2011

Huntsville Shower

I had my very first baby shower this past weekend. JoJo (Brian's mom) and 2 of her dear friends threw this shower for me and Baby Hake in Huntsville. It was a tea party so they served all sorts of typical treats - different flavored teas, cucumber sandwiches, mini quiches, peach puffs (of course to represent the Georgia in me!), mini cheesecakes, etc. All of the guests wrote sweet notes to me and Baby Hake filled with encouraging words and advice. I got a lot of wonderful gifts for Baby Hake - a car seat, the Baby Bjorn (Brian is SO very excited about this one!), an umbrella stroller, etc. It was a fabulous shower and I am so thankful to have such a great mother-in-law :)
baby pics of me and Brian
Brian's sweet Grandma Jean & JoJo
still waiting to hear a grandpa name for Brian's dad... for now, we will call him Grandpa til he comes up with one! :)
the 3 lovely hostesses

mommy & daddy-to-be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment