Monday, February 7, 2011

Great Weekend

What a fun weekend! Saturday morning was Greyson's Baby Shower at Kelly Kakes. It was wonderful and she looked super cute with her tiny baby bump. She got SO many gifts and it was fun to hang with our high school girl friends!

Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with my family and went to Houston's for dinner. You better believe I ordered the baby back ribs and dominated them. YUM. Then we went back to my parents' house for gifts and cake (also from Kelly Kakes!). I got a lot of fun baby items and also a new digital camera from Brian. It was a fabulous birthday and I am so happy about this upcoming year of changes :)

On Sunday, Brian and I went to Northside Hospital for a tour. The tour guide was very informative and answered ALL of my questions and put my mind at ease. It was so helpful to see it all step-by-step, like which door Brian drops me off at, the size of the delivery room, the visitation rules, etc. While we were on our tour a nurse wheeled out a newborn (like 2 hours old) infant down the hall and it was magical. Brian and I squeezed each other's hands and we both knew that we were "ready." As ready as we can be, but gosh, we are SO excited and are counting down the weeks - just 10 more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment