Sunday, February 20, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

So, being the planner that I am, I had booked a photographer to take my maternity pictures over 4 months ago. She sent me an email 3 days prior to our appointment to cancel saying she was in a car accident and is still in recovery. Although I feel bad for her (don't worry, I do have a heart!), she still could have contacted me sooner (the wreck happened almost a month ago!) to let me know. So with 2 days to find a new photographer, we decided to tackle the photo shoot on our own. Brian, my wonderful husband whom I love and adore, took all the pictures of just me/belly. My mom and my sister, Deborah, came over to take the pictures of Brian and I together. Brian got a fancy new camera for Christmas so he had a lot of fun working with the different lenses and editing the pictures. I thought they turned out FANTASTIC!!! Here are a few of my favorite ones...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! What wonderful memories you have created. A professional photographer could not have created any more beautiful photos than these!!!

    ReplyDelete