Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Shower

My college BFFs threw me a baby shower on Feb 12. It was perfect! The food was amazing and delicious, Chelsea's house was perfect for a party, the game was adorable and sweet, and all my favorite people were there! Here are some pics:
my beautiful hostesses - Chelsea and Emily
the beautiful invitation & "Wishes for Baby Hake" game
my ZTA Little came in town for the shower and made this amazing diaper cake
it was filled with diapers GALORE and many other baby necessities
Allie & me-->3.5 weeks apart
sweet little Al - she is 24 weeks, I am 31 weeks

Chelly & Emmy made mini macaroni and cheese cups, fresh fruit (always a must!), pigs in a blanket, meatballs, and cupcakes
old small group girls - Kara, Susan and Nicole
my sweet Elbows made Baby Hake some beautiful onesies :)
Allison, me, Amanda --> I did my student teaching in Allison's classroom and she was the most PHENOMENAL teacher. I stole a lot of ideas from her for my first year of teaching :) Amanda and I have known each other since 3rd grade and she is one of my dearest friends!
mom & sis (such troopers for attending all my showers!)
prenatal yoga friends - Allie (35 weeks), me (31 weeks), Nicole (37 weeks)
Baby Hake is already SO loved by his Aunt Chelly and Aunt Emmy :)
my wonderful friends and family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment