Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disney characters are a no-no

I had my first Atlanta baby shower this past weekend. On February 5, I had a lovely shower hosted by my best friend since age 2, her mom, and 2 of my mom's friends from her prayer group. These ladies have been a part of my life for a LONG time!
The invitation was adorable and they had cupcakes made to match :) I LOVE the little details like this!
Family (gma from dad's side, dad's 2 sisters and their daughters (aka my cousins)) and friends came to celebrate Baby Hake. I received a lot of wonderful gifts and had a fabulous time!!!!
CiCi & me
Debbie, Judy, Cindy (my 5th grade teacher & inspiration for becoming a teacher), mom, Maryann
I LOVE little Polo outfits! You can't go wrong with these! (To explain the title of this post - I am NOT a fan of baby clothes with Disney characters and the hostesses were making jokes all afternoon telling me they got me ALL Disney character ensembles!)
Lydie and her sweet mom came to my shower. They gave me a newborn session with their photographer (who is phenomenal) and my emotional pregnant self started bawling! I was SO touched!beautiful frame... I can't WAIT to put a pic of Baby Hake in here!
CiCi smocked this outfit for Baby Hake & it is BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment