Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi, I'm a Cougar

So Brian likes to fondly refer to me as "his cougar" because I am 3.5 months his senior. He's such a child. Well the little guy turned the big 2-6 recently and per usual we dragged out the celebrations from the typical 2 hours of a party to about 3 days of fun. Again, we like to party.
First night of celebrations at Tarahumata - one of our fave Mexican restaurants (within walking distance of our house!)
with my family
back home for chocolate chip cake made by yours truly :)
Night #2 of celebrations - hanging with friends
and dinner at Relish - one of our favorite Southern restaurants in Roswell
this is a pic of what Relish is most famous for-->Pimento Cheese Fritters... a ball of cheese, deep fried, with sweet pepper jelly = DELISH!
And then after dinner was over, I served everyone a piece of chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. Sadly, I cannot take credit for this deliciousness. This cake is from Kelly's Kakes - another Roswell fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment